Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky Prediction: Chicago Sky is predicted to win tonight against Atalanta Dream as per the latest prediction.
The intra-conference battle is set to unravel over the weekend when Chicago Sky takes on Atlanta Dream in an interesting WNBA clash. The Sky is coming off an important victory in the last game against the New York Liberty while their opponents are on an infamous losing streak.
Given that both sides have had contrasting results in the recent past, the game is expected to favor the home team. It all comes down to Dream being able to keep up that level against a strong field of Sky. The game is played tonight at the Wintrust Arena.
Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky Prediction
|Chicago Sky||Atlanta Dream||Predicted Winner|
|Smarkets||Odds: 1.17||Odds: 3.0||Sky|
Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky Prediction: Recent Form
The Chicago Sky are going for a second consecutive WNBA championship as they have done an impressive job in the Eastern Conference so far. Despite stumbling here and there, the Chicago-based side has hung on to defend the title. In their last outing against New York Liberty, they pulled up their socks to secure the 9th victory of the season which gave them a much-needed winning momentum to consolidate their 2nd spot in the table.
The Atlanta Dream has so far experienced a mixed bag in its 1.5 months of the campaign. If they have to close the gap to Mystics who are in 3rd place, they got to win the next couple of encounters. They have won 7 matches and lost seven, with a home record of 4-3 and a slightly adverse away record 3-4. In the last 5 outings, apart from that odd victory against Fever, they have not lived up to their potential losing to Sky, Storm, Mercury, and Sun.
Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky Prediction: Head-to-head
Matches: 42: Dream: 16 Sky: 26 Draw: 0
Last Meeting: Sky won 106-100 against Dream on 17th June 2022.
Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky Prediction: Players to watch
Azura Steven’s performance didn’t impress much in her last game even though the team achieved a win. She scored 9 points and 2 rebounds against Liberty in 21 minutes.
Dana Evans who will be the shooting guard has averaged 7.1 points in every outing and has the ability to single-handedly win games.
Emma Meesseman who pitched in with 20 points and 5 assists in the last game has a 3-point conversion of 36.4%. Kahleah Copper has 5.4 rebounds per game besides a field goal percentage of 41.7%.
Nia Coffey has played over 130 games with an average of 6.5 points per game this season and a field goal percentage of 33.7% in this edition.
Cheyenne Parker’s performance will be the decisive factor as she has averaged just 11.3 points and 1.6 assists per game.
Aari McDonald who will be the shooting guard has averaged 10.1 points in every outing and has to be consistent in the coming games for the side to succeed.
Rhyne Howard who plays as the forward pitched in with 14 points and 2 rebounds against Sun.
Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky Prediction: Predicted Winner
As surprising as it may sound, the sides are separated by a considerable margin in terms of odds or predictions going into this clash. The Sky have always managed to put up a strong side while the Atlanta Dream has been on the wrong side of the results more often than expected.
Looking at the outright predictions by Oddschecker, the Chicago-based side is the hot favorite to bask in the glory with the best odds of 7/2 while the home side is the 12th best team with outside odds of 120/1.
On the other hand, the 1xBet has also given the pole position to the Chicago club with a 61% probability while their opponents have got 39%. The FiveThirtyEight has been very liberal in giving the hosts a huge chance whereas the Dream is expected to step up to secure a win.