|23rd June Lucid Stock Forecast: The Average Price Target for the next 12 months is $36(Revised Steady).|
Latest LCID Stock Price
LUCID Stock Forecast: Performance Analysis
|Stock Name||Last 1 Month||Last 6 Months||Price Target for 12 months|
LUCID Stock Forecast: LUCID Target Price- 12 Months
LUCID Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
Lucid Stock Price Prediction: Google Search Data
Search on Google for Lucid Stock is Lowersince last week
Mutual Funds with Lucid Holdings
|Mutual Fund Name||Last 12 months’ return|
|LDEIX – Legal & General Global Developed Equity Index Fund Institutional Shares||NA|
|Vanguard Mid Cap Index Fund||12.46%|
Also Read: Rivian Stock Forecast
LCID Stock Forecast: Latest Lucid Tweets and Video
LCID Stock Forecast: Latest News
Lucid Unveils $1.0B Revolving Credit Facility.
- Lucid Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID) (“Lucid”) sets a new standard with the longest-range, fastest-charging electric car on the market by announcing an entry into a Credit Agreement.
- The world-class syndicate of banks like Citigroup; Barclays Bank PLC; Goldman Sachs Bank USA etc., will be providing a secured asset-based revolving credit facility with an initial commitment of approx. $1.0 billion.
- This ABL Credit Facility has a five-year term, maturing on June 9, 2027.
- Following this announcement Lucid Motors (LCID) Stock starts Rebounding
- Typically, May was a bit harder for the broader stock markets, but surprisingly not for investors who own shares in Lucid Group.
- In fact, it was the best month so far this year for the Lucid stock, as it traded green for the first time since October 2021. Reportedly, Lucid stock surged by almost 11.6% in May.
- This is because Lucid grabbed a big order from Saudi Arabia in May and inked an agreement with Lucid committing to purchase 50,000 EVs over the next 10 years. This order majorly lifted investors’ confidence in Lucid stock.
- Alongside, Lucid also opened its first retail outlet in Germany and Europe in May.
LCID Stock Forecast: Q1 2022 Earnings
- Revenues of $57.7 M vs $0.3 M in Q1 2021
- Expenses Doubled from $ 299 M to $ 655 M
- Loss per share fell from $89.3 to $0.05 [Average shares outstanding increased from 32 Million to 1.7 Billion]
- Reservations of 30000 (equivalent $2.9B in Sales)
- Likely Production at 14000
Author: Vineet Agarwal
Contributor: Abheek Roy
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.