|Man United vs Arsenal Prediction
When is Man United most likely to score a goal? United have Scored 80% of its goals in the second half with 75% of those coming in first 15 Minutes of Second half.
Broad Range: 50-80 Minutes
When is Arsenal most likely to score a goal? Arsenal has scored more goals in the second half. However, it is difficult to say that because Arteta’s side is capable of scoring in the first half with Foray of Goalscorers.
Who is most likely to score for Man United? Jadon Sancho and Bruno Fernandes Looks likely to score for the United.
Man United will host Arsenal at Old Trafford Stadium on Matchday 6. Both Teams are coming off a win in their previous fixtures.
Man United was able to get better off Southampton on the back of Bruno Fernandes goal. Whereas, Martinelli and Jesus were on target as the Gunners got the better of Aston Villa 2-1.
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||3|
|31 to 45 minutes||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||3||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||5||8|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||3|
|31 to 45 minutes|
|46 to 60 minutes||3||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||2||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||3|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||13||4|
|Shots per goal||Goals per Match|
- Bruno Fernandes, Rashford and Sancho has scored all goals for Man United in the Premier League.
- Sancho has an Assist to his name.
- Odegaard, Jesus and Martinelli has scored 70% of the goals for Arsenal in the last five games.
- Jesus has three assists to his name in the Premier League clash.
Top Scorers for United in Last Season:
Top Scorers For Man United Last Season:
- Cristiano Ronaldo: 18
- Bruno Fernandes: 10
- M greenwood: 5
Top Scorers for Arsenal in Last Season:
- Bukayo Saka (11 goals)
- Emile Smith Rowe (10 goals)
- Martin Odegaard (7 goals)
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow Cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Defence Statistics
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
- United Defence has also struggled in the last 5 games with no clean sheets. A lack of central compactness is at the heart of United’s defence problems. In a low block, a mid-block, or when they press high, it is too easy to isolate and/or overload United’s pivot. The disorganization of United’s defence makes them easy to play through. Varane has been the best defender for Man Utd So far.
- By settling on the back four, Arteta has improved defensive continuity. Particularly, he has made the team more intelligent and intense in pressing in the opposition half, and given the team a solid structure to rely on when the press breaks or can’t be sustained. Reinforcements Like William Saliba and Zinchenko has given Arsenal a Cutting Edge in Attacking and Pressing, and Ben White holds the Defence altogether.
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1.75||0.8|
Man United vs Y Prediction: Team Stats (Premier League)
|Goals per game||1.89||1.75|
|Goals conceding per game||0.93||1.00|
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 236 | Arsenal: 86 | Man United:100 | Draw: 50
Recent 5 Meetings: Arsenal: 3 | Man United: 2 | Draw: 1
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 3-1 win for the Arsenal side
Key Highlights: This Fixture
In the last five matches, Man United has:
- Scored 0.8 goals against Arsenal.
- Have one clean sheet
- Scored 1.2 goals at Old Trafford in the last five games.
In the last five matches, Arsenal has:
- 1.6 goals against Man United.
- Have two clean sheets.
- Scored 1.2 goals at Old Trafford.
Man United vs Liverpool Prediction: Odds
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Predicted Line-up
Man Utd (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Shaw, Martinez, Varane, Dalot; Fred, Eriksen; Rashford, Fernandes, Sancho; Martial
Arsenal: (4-3-3): Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- Mikel Arteta has moved on from 3-4-2-1 into a more dynamic and versatile 4-2-3-1 formation, which has remained their system of choice since.
- The defence was arguably the area of the pitch that needed the biggest upgrade, with William Saliba and Zinchenko coming in this season has added on to the attacking thrust with defensive Solidarity.
- Arteta has the most thought-out Midfield, with Partey and Xhaka providing Offensive and Defensive Support. Offensively, Martin Odegaard as the attacking Midfielder has helped Arteta exploit two Wingers in Martinelli and Saka. Gabriel Jesus has been a Superb addition to the Arsenal in place of Aubayemeng. Gabriel Jesus provides a dribbling edge in addition to his attacking threat
- A fluid 4-3-3 was often used by him, but he preferred a double-pivot midfield behind an attacking midfielder. The results of this changing style were mixed, as might be expected.
- With Anthony Coming in, The Man United will play Rashford as Central Forward and will play Attacking Football from the wings.
Man United vs Arsenal Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
- United have found some form in the last two matches with a win over Liverpool and Southampton. Erik Ten Hag’s plan is coming in place and with the reinforcements in player like Casemiro, United will get stronger
- Arsenal has been in the league of its own this season and looks a prime contender for the trophy this season.
- A diverse set of attackers make Arsenal the most successful in the Premier League so far. Whereas, Man United, all goals have come with the help of three players.
- The gunners have had an upper hand over united in this fixture and the kind of form Mikel Arteta’s side is in, it is going to be Even tougher for United to bring this tie in their favour.