NLS Stock Forecast: Latest Price
NLS Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
NLS Stock Forecast: Latest News
- On Friday, Nautilus was down by 4.6% after the news of chief digital officer Garry Wiseman leaving. He will be succeeded by Chris Quatrochi in leading its JRNY personalized fitness platform segment.
- As the company received 21 reports of their treadmills self-starting, it warranted a call back of the product. 7,300 treadmills were recollected due to them being a fall risk. The customers will receive a free USB flash drive with a software upgrade and installation instructions.
- As on June 30th, JNRY, Nautilus’s personalized connected fitness platform, had more than 360,000 members showing a 13% sequential growth.
NLS Stock Forecast: Latest Tweet
NLS Stock Forecast: Today’s Outlook
|Google Search Volume||Higher|
|Social Media Sentiment||Positive|
Also Read: CENN Stock Forecast 2022
NLS Stock Forecast: Last quarter earnings summary
- The total revenue in the Q4, FY of 2022, was $120 million representing a 41% year-over-year increase.
- However, net loss was incurred by common stockholders at $0.4 per share.
- In this quarter, they had the number one market share in the United States with 325K JNRY members. The retail segment sales growth was 60%.
- The chief executive officer addressed the growing use of this equipment at home after the pandemic which might be a good sign for the company but, the current demand is not clear – An insecurity of having enough inventory was also mentioned.
NLS Stock Forecast: Latest Video
NLS Stock Forecast: Price Target
NLS Stock Forecast: Google Trends
The search volume for NLS stock is higher compared to yesterday.
NLS Stock Forecast: Technical Analysis
NLS Stock Forecast: Social Media Sentiments
|7 Days||24 Hours||Trends|
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.