|June 23rd: Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: The latest Fetterman vs Oz Polls has John Fetterman leading by 9 points.
Google Trends: In the last 7 days Google Trend data show, that Dr. Mehmet Oz leading. There has been a huge surge in the search volume for Dr. Mehmet Oz.
Dr Mehmet Oz: 71% John Fetterman: 29%
Net Sentiment: On Social Media, Dr. Oz is at least 15% lower than Fetterman
The 2022 Senate Election in Pennsylvania is set to take place on the 8th of November 2022 which will elect the new member to the US Senate to represent Pennsylvania. Trump-backed Mehmet Oz was declared the winner of the GOP Primary race after the recount. He will be up against the Democratic candidate John Fetterman who had an easy win in the Primary race.
Pennsylvania Senate Race Polls: Observations and Insights
- Dr Oz is beginning his senate race against John Fetterman with nearly half of the voters having an unfavorable opinion of him. Amongst Independent voters, 57% have an unfavorable opinion of Dr.Oz
- The Top 3 issues include – The Economy, Gun Control, Inflation, and Abortion rights
- The narrow win for Dr. Oz is a major warning for the Republicans in Pennsylvania. Some had opposed his candidature at the outset given his more liberal views as well as controversial medical opinions
- In fact, the initial data suggests that Dr. Oz is struggling with voters both inside and outside the party
- Since the Primary election, the very first poll released has Fetterman leading with 9 points over Oz.
- The Democrats have performed well in recent Elections in Pennsylvania winning the Presidential election in 2020 by 1.1% and the 2018 Gubernatorial election by 17%. The Democrats lost both the 2016 Presidential election as well as the 2016 Senate race in Pennsylvania. Both those elections were lost with <2% margins
- Two big challenges remain for the Democrats – Fetterman’s health, and Joe Biden’s popularity. How Fetterman manages these factors could determine the end result of this election.
Pennsylvania Senate Race Polls 2022: Fetterman vs Oz Polls
The very first poll numbers since the Primary election has been and John Fetterman is leading with 9 points as per the poll.
Fetterman vs Oz Polls: GOP Google Search
Dr. Oz has risen over the last 7 days on account of increased media coverage of the recount in the primary election. Fetterman too has been receiving coverage on account of his health condition
|Last 7 Days|
|Mehmet Oz (R)||53%|
|John Fetterman (D)||47%|
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Net Sentiments
|Last 7 Days|
|Mehmet Oz, Dr.Oz (R)||-67.1%|
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Latest Videos
Oz vs Fetterman Polls: Latest Tweets
The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act marks the first time in 26 years Congress will pass major Common Sense gun safety legislation.
It’s a BIG moment for our country.
Today is June 22, 2022 – Joe Biden has been in office for 518 days, and we have open borders, violent crime is skyrocketing, and Americans are paying more for just about EVERYTHING. @POTUS can do something, but he won’t.
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Primary Race Recap
Pennsylvania Senate 2022 Polls: Who Were the Candidates In the Primary Election?
PA Senate Race 2022 Polls: Republican Party
- Kathy Barnette, author and political commentator
- Jeff Bartos, Businessman
- Mehmet Oz, Surgeon
- David McCormick, CEO of Bridgewater Associates
Pennsylvania Senate Polls: Democratic Party
- John Fetterman, Lieutenant Governor for Pennsylvania
- Conor Lamb, US representative for PA
- Malcolm Kenyatta, State representative
Pennsylvania Senate Race 2022 Polls: Demographics
As per the latest 2020 Census Figures
Pennsylvania continues to grow at a steady rate till the next census. Pennsylvania’s Hispanic Population grew around 82.6% from 2000 to 2010 which is one of the largest increases in any state. This happened due to immigration from Puerto Rico, South America, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic and there is also a 60% Asian population located here. The Black and African American community has grown by 13%.
Read: Ohio Senate 2022 Preview