RYAAY Stock Forecast: Latest Price
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Ryanair Holdings has announced a plan to begin operating flights from the Belfast International Airport with 12 new routes and 115 flights every week.
- RYAAY has inked a pay-related deal with the British Airline Pilots’ Association (BALPA) for the restoration of pilots and pay hikes in the future.
- In June, Ryanair Holdings recorded passenger traffic of 15.9 million compared to the 5.3 Million during the same period in 2021. The load factor was 86%, an increase of 14 percentage points.
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Latest Tweet
NEM Stock Forecast: Today’s Outlook
|Google Search Volume||Lower|
|Social Media Sentiment||Positive|
Also Read: PLRX Stock Forecast 2022
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Last quarter earnings summary
- When the results were announced for FY23 quarter one, total revenues increased by 602% to $2.6 Billion.
- Sequentially, the average fare has increased but as compared to the same period before covid, airfares were down by 4%
- The earnings per share for this year were $16.7, higher when compared to the loss of $24.4 in the previous year.
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Latest Video
Video not available for the day
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Price Target
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Google Trends
The search volume for RYAAY stock is lower compared to yesterday.
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Technicals
RYAAY Stock Forecast: Social media Sentiments
|7 Days||24 Hours||Trends|
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.