|Safemoon Price Prediction: The current momentum of Safemoon is Bearish. For the next 24 hours, the outlook is predicted to be Negative|
The Current Price of Safemoon is:
Safemoon Price Prediction: Technical Analysis
Safemoon Price Prediction: Google Trends
In the last 24 hours, the Google Search volume for Safemoon is Lower than the previous day.
Safemoon Price Prediction: Market Cap and Volume
|Market Cap Rank||1158th||Lower|
|Overall Market Cap||$ 2.3M||Lower|
|Trading Volume||$ 25.1 K||Lower|
SafeMoon Price Prediction 2022: Analysts Estimation
Safemoon Price Prediction: Latest Tweets
Safemoon Price Prediction: Latest videos
What is Safemoon?
SafeMoon was launched in March 2021 by former US Dept of Defence analyst John Karony. It is a BEP-20 token which uses proof-of-authority as its consensus mechanism. It has a community-driven protocol with 4 basic functions such as reflection, liquidity provider acquisition, a burn mechanism and contribution to the ecosystem growth fund.
The automatic liquidity provider feature is an arbitrage resistance mechanism which safeguards the volume of SafeMoon as a reward for holders. Throughout 2021, SafeMoon has received celebrity endorsements from the sports blogger David Portnoy, YouTuber Jake Paul and rapper Lil Yachty.
SafeMoon Price Prediction 2022: How did SafeMoon Perform In 2021?
After its launch, Safemoon saw a massive price jump to an all-time high of $0.00001399 on April 20, surging more than 1,560% higher. However, the price plummeted to $0.00001118 by closing that day and, except for a spike in May 2021, trended downward for several months before levelling off.
In December 2021, the project released a SafeMoon new version, dubbed SafeMoon V2, and migrated to a new contract address on CoinMarketCap. The new-version SafeMoon Cryptocurrency is known as SFM. SFM started its journey on December 16 2021, at $0.0017. After sideways price action, the bull run started in late December, when the coin surged from 0.00165 on December 30 2021, to 0.0029 on the day later. According to Utah Business, there are more than 2.9 million currency holders as of now.
SafeMoon Price Prediction 2022: Some Facts
- In October 2021, SafeMoon had reached 350,000 wallet app downloads. By November, the number had risen to 600,000.
- In October 2021, SafeMoon also announced a new wallet feature integrating a BNB buy button.
- SafeMoon Crypto also launched SafeMoon V2 in December 2021, which brought a 1000:1 consolidation update with a new total SFM supply of one trillion.
- SafeMoon also won the Crypto Community of the Year award at the AIBC Summit in Malta in November 2021.
Is SafeMoon a Good Investment?
- SafeMoon is now one of the most popular digital coins in the crypto market.
- SafeMoon’s reflect mechanism adds an incentive for SafeMoon holders to keep their tokens for a more extended period
- The Automatic LP offers stability to the protocol by providing a price floor/cushion for token holders.
- SafeMoon’s manual burn mechanism will help SafeMoon token holders in the long term
- SafeMoon has been endorsed by rapper Miles Parks McCollum, who suggested that SafeMoon may be the new Dogecoin (DOGE).
- The founder of Barstool Sports, Dave Portnoy, has also publicly supported SFM.
- SafeMoon charges a 10 per cent fee to anyone who sells their tokens. 5% of this fee is redistributed to all other SafeMoon owners, which essentially rewards those who hold their tokens for longer periods
- SafeMoon Surpasses Bitcoin as CoinMarketCap’s Most Watched Cryptocurrency
- SafeMoon Sees Huge Interest in Card Offering
How to Buy SafeMoon?
Follow these simple steps if you wish to buy SafeMoon:
- Find a Crypto exchange that supports SafeMoon
- Create an account with the Exchange
- Verify your identity
- Fund the Wallet
- Make the Purchase