|Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction
When is Tottenham most likely to score a goal? Tottenham Hotspur has scored 44.4% of the goals as of now in the time frame of 60-75 minutes.
When is Fulham most likely to score a goal? Fulham has scored equal goals in both half. However, 75% of Fulham’s goal has come in the Second half at Spur’s home venue.
Who is most likely to score for Tottenham? Harry Kane is once again looking in amazing form. He is expected to add more goals to his name in the upcoming game.
Who is likely to win the match? Tottenham: 2 Fulham: 1
Fulham and Tottenham Hotspur will Lock Horns at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium at 14:00 UTC on 3 September 2022.
Currently, Tottenham Hotspur ranks 3rd, while Fulham holds 6th position and had an Outstanding Start to the Season, Fulham have lost one game in the Premier League so far. While Spurs are unbeaten till now.
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Tottenham has scored 1.8 goals per match in the last five matches.
- Spurs have scored 1.2 goals in the First half in the last five matches.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1||0|
|46 to 60 minutes||0||0|
|61 to 75 minutes||4||0|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||1|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||9||3|
- Fulham has scored 1.25 goals per match in the last five matches.
- Fulham has conceded 1.8 goals per match in the last five matches.
- Three players have scored Fulham’s all goals.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||1||2|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||6||8|
- Tottenham has a lethal forward attack led by Harry Kane. Kane is having another dominating season as he has already scored 4 goals at an average of 3.8 shots per game. Son is another powerful striker who is yet to score this year. Son had added 23 goals and 7 assists to his name in the last season of the Premier League
- Alexander Mitrovic, Bobby Reid and Joao Palhinha has scored all the goals for Fulham in the Last five matches.
- Palhinha has one assist to his name.
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Top Scorers for Tottenham Hotspur in Last Season:
- Heung-min Son (23 goals)
- Harry Kane (17 goals)
- Dejan Kulusevski (5 goals)
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Top Scorers for Fulham the in Last Season:
- Mitrovic: (43 goals)
- Carvalho: (11 goals)
- Harry Wilson: (10 goals)
|Average Shots on Target||Goals per Match|
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Tottenham’s wall of defence has players like Davinson Sanchez and Emerson Royal. Sanchez is having another impressive season with an average of 7.5 clearances per match and 100% success in the aerial duels. Royal has maintained an average of 2.8 tackles per game as of now, along with 100% dribbling success.
- The Fulham defence is fairly strong on set pieces, with Adarbiayo and Robinson managing 70% success in aerial duels, while they are very strong on attacking down the wings. They have potential weaknesses in retaining possession.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Success %|
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
- Hugo Lloris has played the current EPL season at a saving success rate of 67%. He has already got 2 clean sheets.
- Radek has 1 Clean sheet in the Last Five Matches for Fulham. The Fulham Goalkeeper has a save of 68%. He is pretty strong on Close quarter Saves. However, crosses can find him in a Difficult Situation.
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||0.75||1.8|
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Team Stats (2021/2022)
|Goals per game||1.66||2.21|
|Goals conceding per game||1.02||0.91|
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 100 | Fulham: 18 | Draw: 30 | Tottenham: 52
Last 5 Meetings: Fulham: | Draw: 1 | Tottenham: 4
Last Meeting: Tottenham Hotspur defeated Fulham with a score of 1-0 in a Premier League fixture on March 2021.
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Key Highlights: This Fixture
In the Last Five Matches between both Sides, Tottenham has:
- Scored two goals per match.
- Scored 1.2 goals in the First Half.
- Two Clean sheets in the Last Five Matches
In the Last Five Matches between both Sides, Fulham has:
- Scored only 3 goals at 0.6 goals per match.
- No clean sheets.
- Scored 4 goals at Tottenham Hotspurs stadium
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Odds
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Predicted Line-up
Tottenham Hotspur (3-4-2-1): Lloris; Davies, Dier, Sanhez; Perisic, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Emerson; Son, Kulusevski; Kane
Fulham (4-2-3-1): Rodek; Robinson, Ream, Adarabioyo, Tete; Palhinha, Reed; Kebano, Pereira, Reid; Mitrovic
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- Conte often uses the 3-4-2-1 formation, which relies heavily on starting play deep in Spurs’ territory and overpowering the opposition, such as by stacking one side. They exploit space and passing lanes created by the attacking three, with Kane often dropping deep to pick up the ball and play in between the lines, and this creates situations where they overpower the opposition with three to four players.
- 4-2-3-1 formation has been the preferred formation at Fulham, with Marco Silva favouring an attacking, possession-based style. Silva’s tactics enabled Mitrovic to flourish, as he broke the 46-game season goalscoring record, netting 43 goals in 44 games. The wide-ranging Harry Wilson and Neeskens Kebano gave the team more goals from the flanks, scoring 10 and nine goals respectively, while the former also contributed 19 assists, the highest in the league last season.
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Fans can expect a riveting contest between these two teams to secure 3 points. Fulham’s recent performances, including the last season, have made them look like a very strong side. Marco Silva’s man will look to give Spurs a run for their Money, Especially if they have a Player Like Mitrovic who has been on a goal-scoring spree in the last one year.
Spurs are a Stronger Side with a set of Diverse scorers in their ranks who can’t be taken lightly by anyone. Harry Kane has Started the Season on a Stronger note, with Spur’s Main Man Averaging more than 2 goals in the last five games.
Both teams are evenly matched on Form. However, Spurs quality and a better head-to-Head Stats and the Transformation that they have shown after Conte’s take-over Makes them Favourites going into this match.