|What is Berylbit? : Berylbit (BRB) is a new cryptocurrency that debuted in December 2021. The BerylBit network aims to target concerns that other networks neglect, such as congestion and security.|
Circulating Supply and Market Capitalisation
CoinMarketCap has not independently validated the project’s market cap. However, its self-reported max. supply is 283,218,636 BRB coins.
Volume of Trade
Trading volume is one of the most important indicators for traders and investors. It means that when a coin’s trading volume is high, so is its demand. As of August 8, 2022, BerylBit has a 24-hour trading volume of $2,311.
What Is Berylbit and what is the value provided by Berylbit?
- Berylbit (BRB) (Website) is a new cryptocurrency that debuted in December 2021. The BerylBit network aims to target concerns that other networks neglect, such as congestion and security. The chain also aims to provide users with private transactions and employ high computing power to create a secure network.
- The network supports EVM, allowing developers to create smart contracts and build on the network using Solidity, one of the most popular programming languages. The BRB chain is additionally constructing a decentralized exchange to facilitate trading globally.
- The main goal of BerylBit is to create a new Layer 1 (L1) blockchain that will use cutting-edge technology to address issues afflicting many present blockchains. That is to eliminate the possibility of scams or rug pull and ensure a safe environment for users (Whitepaper). The Road map is as follows
- Stage 1: Create an L1 blockchain
- Stage 2: Achieve decentralized trades
- Stage 3: Create new features for the chain
- Stage 4: Develop eco-friendly characteristics of the blockchain
- Stage 5: Become one of the top 100 altcoins
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.