What is chicken creole made of?
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 1 cup finely chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup finely sliced celery.
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained.
What is butter chicken sauce made of?
Water, Tomato, Cream, Unsalted butter, Vegetable oil, Sugar, Modified corn starch, Concentrated tomato purxe9e, Spices, Dried onion, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Lactic acid (acidulant), Paprika extract, Citric acid (acidulant), Dried fenugreek leaf. Contains: Milk.